Corona-virus Update: You and your families health are our number one priority
An Important Update Regarding Our Response to the Corona-virus
Updated April 2021
As we monitor the news and information surrounding the corona-virus crisis, our highest priority continues to be caring for our guests. Our hearts continue to be with all those impacted, as well as those stepping up to care for others. We are working quickly to adapt to the changing needs brought on by the pandemic. We will be providing the best service possible while safeguarding the well-being of our guests within the requirements issued by our local government and health authorities. Please see below for the most up-to-date information.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
All units will be finely cleaned, sanitized and disinfected.
- They will be cleaning and disinfecting all hard surfaces with an FDA Covid-19 approved cleaning product
- We are paying careful attention to sanitizing details on high touch areas such as door handles, remote controls, and light switches.
- All soft services will be disinfected by fogging with a botanical FDA Covid-19 approved disinfecting product
- We will no longer supply linens, towels or beach towels within the units. Please bring your own or you can use one of the linen service companies available to the Ocean City area. Here are three local companies that serve the Ocean City area South Jersey Linens, FOX Linen Rentals or Miss Sea's Shore Services. Please note we do not endorse and we are not affiliated with these companies.
- All blankets will be freshly laundered and packaged, one per bed
- We are replacing all the pillow covers with latex-free PVC service covers to allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting, one pillow per person
- We are replacing all the mattress covers with antimicrobial vinyl surface covers to allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- We are replacing all shower curtains with PEVA Shower Curtains that can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- We are removing all throw pillows and carpets, artificial plants, games, books, magazines and DVD movies from each unit to have less soft surface contact areas
- We will be ventilating the unit between rentals
- Contact-less check-in and check-out
- We will continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local authority. For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the WHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Social Distancing Measures
All Shared Common Areas
- Please respect social distancing guidelines wherever possible
- Only one family group at a time in the pool and hot tub area. Please be respectful to other guests while using the shared common areas. If other guests are waiting to use the amenity please limit your time to one hour. If there are no other guests waiting you may remain using the facility.
- Only one family group at a time in the gazebo. Please be respectful to other guests while using the shared common areas. If other guests are waiting to use the amenity please limit your time to one hour. If there are no other guests waiting you may remain using the facility.
- We will be limiting the hot tub, pool and gazebo use to the tenants of our rental units.
- Installing partition dividers between each of the rental units on the outside patios and porches
- Specifying a designated stair side to each upstairs unit
- Installing a hands free hand sanitizing dispensing machine in the gazebo
- Disinfecting common areas with a botanical FDA Covid-19 approved disinfecting product
- Encouraging the use of cloth face coverings as feasible. Face coverings are most essential in times when physical distancing is difficult.
- Encouraging safe, thoughtful and responsible hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Our Cancellation Policy
We are updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to COVID-19 and any official travel restrictions, suspensions, quarantines or lock-down measures announced by our government.
Deposit will be fully refunded if 45 days notice is given and we are able to re-rent the apartment for the entire period canceled. No refunds on early departures, late arrivals, closed local area attractions, amenities or venues, weather conditions, weather related closings or mandatory evacuations. Change in reservation dates are subject to cancellation policy. We are following the NJ law regarding seasonal tenancy. If seasonal tenancy is canceled. the remaining day balance will be refunded. Trip interruption insurance is recommended.
Important Local Authorities COVID-19 Links
- Ocean City Corona-virus (COVID-19) Information Page
- Board Of Chosen Freeholders Cape May County, New Jersey